You can still access the EPA 2020 virtual congress programme.
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged our model of face-to-face meetings. To adapt to the current situation, the EPA Board decided to transform the 28th European Congress of Psychiatry in Madrid into a fully virtual meeting.
The virtual congress took place 4 – 7 July 2020 and was attended live by more than 2,900 people from around the world. Some of the biggest authorities in psychiatry from around the world presented the latest developments in the field, discussed burning topics like the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health, and answered qustions from participants.
All sessions are now available on-demand to registered participants.
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific programme and earn CME credits
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live discussions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world
- Give your feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
#1 The best internet browser to access the virtual congress is Google Chrome.
#2 Use the calendar reminder function to save sessions in your time zone.
#3 At the virtual congress, clicking on text and display screens will often take you to further information and features – Do not be afraid to click and explore the venue.
#4 Set up your profile picture in the networking lounge. This will help your colleagues to recognise your profile in the lounge.
#5 Browse the e-Poster library during the congress. Our abstract authors are available to answer questions and collaborate with you during the congress dates.
#6 Make the most of the virtual exhibition area. Our industry partners will have booth reps waiting to chat and content available for download to your virtual bag; a quick way to save information of interest and email documents to yourself.
#7 Enter the EPA raffle and EPA photo contest. A new winner every day, be in for the chance to win free registration to EPA 2021 in Florence.
You can still register…
The virtual congress will aim to address the needs of the EPA community and to ensure a viable future for the association’s activities in psychiatric education and professional support.
Access all the education, scientific news and best practices in psychiatry, plus tools for career development, including training sessions, workshops and symposia.
Connect with your scientific community and take part in Europe’s premier psychiatry conference online.
All sessions will be available to registered participants for three months after the congress. Registered participants will be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual congress.
So, join us to view sessions on-demand, engage in live discussions, easily access the latest research, chat with colleagues from around the world and most importantly, keep your career on track.